My name is Oliver Kinne, and you can find out more about me on the About page.
If you are able to support me financially via a monthly subscription, you can do so in two ways: Patreon or Ko-Fi. You get some additional benefits that way too.
If you prefer you can just buy me a coffee as a one-off donation on Ko-Fi. There is a Ko-Fi donation form at the bottom of this page.
If you want to treat yourself at the same time as helping me, then you can buy yourself a cool Tabletop Games Blog t-shirt or hoodie from my Sir Meeple merchandise store.
As a reviewer, I also always need new games to play. Even though I get some review copies from publishers and play some friends’ games, I buy the majority myself. So, if you have any games you want to lend me or even donate to me, I would very much appreciate it. Please check with me first or have a look at my wishlist. I will try and pay for postage where I can.
If you want to support me in other ways, then please follow this blog and subscribe to my podcast and please tell all your friends about them. Comments on the blog, stars and reviews for the podcast and liking my videos would also be hugely welcome of course.
Speaking of reviews, if you would leave a review on Google, that would be amazing!
- Leave a Google review: https://g.page/
r/ CRTNliEe67EhEAg/ review
Finally, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Mastodon, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube or even TikTok, so you know what I’m up to.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tabletopgamesbl
- Mastodon: https://tabletop.social/web/@tabletopgamesblog
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tabletopgamesblog/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tabletopgamesblog/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TabletopGamesBlog
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/