If you like tabletop games, then this blog will give you some food for thought and an opportunity to discuss hot topics. My name is Oliver Kinne, and I publish two new articles every week on this blog, on Tuesdays and Saturdays. The Tuesday article discusses a tabletop games related topic, while the Saturday article is a tabletop game review and is also published in podcast format.
I co-host of the Tabletop Inquisition podcast with Antoinette from Board Game Inquisition, and we release a new episode every three to four weeks, where we tackle different issues facing board games, the people who play them and maybe their industry.
I also playtested a number of commercially released tabletop games, including Empires of the Void II by Red Raven Games (see page 35 of the rulebook), Chai by Steeped Games (see box lid) and Coral Islands by Alleycat Games (see page 16 of the rulebook).
I was a judge and coach for the Board Game Workshop Design Contest 2019 and have signed up for this year’s contest as well.
If you want to find out what I’m up to, you can find me here:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tabletopgamesbl
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/TabletopGamesBlog
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tabletopgamesblog
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/tabletopgamesblog/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tabletopgamesblog/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tabletopgamesblog/
- There Will Be Games: https://therewillbe.games/
- UK Gaming Media Network: https://www.ukgmn.co.uk/member-list
If you like what you see, please find out how you can support me.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, use the contact form.
If you want to use the Tabletop Games Blog logo and branding, then please check out our logo and branding page.