|Release Date: 2018||Players: 3-7|
|Designer: Ben Rosset, Matthew O’Malley||Length: 45-60 minutes|
|Artist: Agnieszka Dabrowiecka, Laura Bevon, Bartłomiej Kordowski||Age: 10+|
|Publisher: Stonemaier Games, Bézier||Complexity: 2.0 / 5|
In Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig by Stonemaier Games and Bézier Games you build two castles – one with the player to your left, the other with the player to your right. The game is a mash-up of Between Two Cities and Castles of Mad King Ludwig.
In this unboxing video you can see what comes in the box.
Intro Music: Bomber (Sting) by Riot (https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/)
Music: Goddess of Flowers by Dee Yan-Key (https://freemusicarchive.org/music/Dee_Yan-Key/Viennese_Waltz/Dee_Yan-Key_-_Goddess_of_Flowers)
I feel that this review reflects my own, independent and honest opinion, but the facts below allow you to decide whether you think that I was influenced in any way.
- Stonemaier Games gave me a review copy of this game, for which I only had to pay shipping.
- At the time of writing, neither the designers, nor the publisher, nor anyone linked to the game supported me financially or by payment in kind.
- Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig: https://stonemaiergames.com/games/between-two-castles/
- Stonemaier Games: https://stonemaiergames.com/
- Bézier Games: https://beziergames.com/
- Between Two Cities: https://stonemaiergames.com/games/between-two-cities/
- Castles of Mad King Ludwig: https://beziergames.com/products/castles