|Release Date: 2008||Players: 2-4|
|Designer: Matt Leacock||Length: 45-60 minutes|
|Artist: Josh Cappel, Christian Hanisch, Régis Moulun, Chris Quilliams, Tom Thiel||Age: 8+|
|Publisher: Z-Man Games||Complexity: 2.5 / 5|
In this unboxing video you can see what comes in the box.
Intro Music: Bomber (Sting) by Riot (https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/)
Music: Substanced by Apocalypse (Cyrez remix) (https://soundcloud.com/finrg-recordings/substanced-apocalypse-cyrez-1)
I feel that this review reflects my own, independent and honest opinion, but the facts below allow you to decide whether you think that I was influenced in any way.
- I was given this game as a present.
- At the time of writing, neither the designers, nor the publisher, nor anyone linked to the game supported me financially or by payment in kind.
- Pandemic: https://www.zmangames.com/en/games/pandemic/
- Z-Man Games: https://www.zmangames.com/en/index/
- Pandemic review: https://tabletopgamesblog.com/2020/01/18/pandemic-saturday-review