|Release Date: 2019||Players: 1-5|
|Designer: Elizabeth Hargrave||Length: 45-90 minutes|
|Artist: Natalia Rojas, Ana Maria Martinez Jaramillo, Beth Sobel||Age: 10+|
|Publisher: Stonemaier Games||Complexity: 2.0 / 5|
In this unboxing video you can see what comes in the box.
Intro Music: Bomber (Sting) by Riot (https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/)
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Music for Manatees” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
I feel that this review reflects my own, independent and honest opinion, but the facts below allow you to decide whether you think that I was influenced in any way.
- I bought and paid for the game myself.
- At the time of writing, neither the designer, nor the publisher, nor anyone linked to the game supported me financially or by payment in kind.
- Wingspan: European Expansion: https://stonemaiergames.com/games/wingspan/wingspan-european-expansion/
- Wingspan: https://stonemaiergames.com/games/wingspan/
- Stonemaier Games: https://stonemaiergames.com/
- Wingspan review: https://tabletopgamesblog.com/2019/03/16/wingspan/