|Release Date: 2019||Players: 2-4|
|Designer: Wolfgang Warsch||Length: 15-30 minutes|
|Artist: Oliver Freudenreich||Age: 8+|
|Publisher: Nürnberger-Spielkarten-Verlag||Complexity: 1.5 / 5|
Here is the successor to The Mind, where this time you don’t just play cards in ascending order, but also in descending order. That takes The Mind Extreme by Nürnberger-Spielkarten-Verlag to the next level of madness.
In this unboxing video you can see what comes in the box.
Music: Sci Fi by Bensound
I feel that this review reflects my own, independent and honest opinion, but the facts below allow you to decide whether you think that I was influenced in any way.
- I bought and paid for the game myself.
- At the time of writing, neither the designer, nor the publisher, nor anyone linked to the game supported me financially or by payment in kind.
- The Mind Extreme: http://www.spiele-offensive.de/nsv/index.php?cmd=nsv_artikel_anzeigen&aid=1024431&kat=109
- Nürnberger-Spielkarten-Verlag: https://nsv.de/
- The Mind Extreme review: https://tabletopgamesblog.com/2019/12/14/the-mind-extreme-saturday-review