|Release Date: 2019||Players: 2-4|
|Designer: Tony Mastrangeli, Jeff Petersen||Length: 30-60 minutes|
|Artist: Kent Hamilton, Derran Viss||Age: 8+|
|Publisher: Petersen Games||Complexity: 2.0 / 5|
In this unboxing video you can see what comes in the box.
I feel that this review reflects my own, independent and honest opinion, but the facts below allow you to decide whether you think that I was influenced in any way.
- I backed the game on Kickstarter and paid for it myself.
- At the time of writing, neither the designer, nor the publisher, nor anyone linked to the game supported me financially or by payment in kind.
- Startropolis: https://petersengames.com/startropolis/
- Petersen Games: https://petersengames.com/
- Unboxing video: https://youtu.be/Ji664vCPbfc