In Tiny Epic Mechs by Gamelyn Games you control a meeple in a battle arena against other players and try to suit up with your mech suit and reach the giant mech in the middle before your opponents do, all the while avoiding turrets and attacks.
Find out more what comes in the box of this Kickstarter in this video.
Thank you to Ryan from Nights Around A Table for inspiring me to do the end section and for his feedback to improve it going forward. If you don’t support him yet, then do so now: https://www.patreon.com/nightsaroundatable/
If you think this video is worth a coffee, please check out my Ko-Fi page at https://ko-fi.com/tabletopgamesblog. I’ll post a photo of the drink I bought on my Twitter feed so you can share it with your friends.
If you like this blog, my videos, podcasts or my support for the community, please also consider supporting me on Patreon. Even the smallest pledge is highly appreciated and allows me to create more content more professionally: https://www.patreon.com/tabletopgamesblog
- Tiny Epic Mechs: https://www.gamelyngames.com/tiny-epic/tiny-epic-mechs-deluxe
- Gamelyn Games: https://www.gamelyngames.com/
- Unboxing video: https://youtu.be/HJDaLR8zb84
- Nights Around A Table: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQStO50-mii55SBNu2-IJtg
- Jon Gets Rames rules and playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWd31rV11tE